Due to a stream of new client wins and continued expansion we are looking to fill the current roles immediately.
Due to a stream of new client wins and continued expansion we are looking to further accelerate growth with the addition of a Business Development Manager. You will be working directly with the management team to build out a robust sales function in the business.
This role will ideally suit someone from a digital sales background and offers an excellent working environment as well as a fantastic package.
Working part remote and partly based from our Head Office at the Mosaic, Silver St, Lincoln you will have exceptional organisational skills, a thirst for all things digital marketing and sales and a passion for delivering outstanding results.
If you are looking for your next challenge and wanting to work in one of the UK’s fastest-growing Google Premier digital marketing agencies then this could be the role for you.
We’re looking for a senior or mid-level Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll be working to generate, manage and nurture leads across both of our agencies – SEO Traffic Lab & eComOne. Through a consultative, open and professional approach to generating new business.
Our sales approach is very consultative and we make sure we can genuinely deliver a result for a potential client and in turn, make sure that potential client is a fit for our agency and culture.
The role will focus on the sales of our four core services: Google Ads, Shopping Ads, SEO Services & Facebook Ads.
You’ll be working daily on any of the following – and past experience of some or all of these would be essential.
- Build a sales pipeline by identifying potential leads.
- Nurture leads from initial contact, through qualifying to proposal stage, winning new business and ensuring a seamless onboarding with our digital teams.
- Working with the marketing team to amplify our activity, develop everything needed to generate interest in our agencies.
- Follow up with leads generated by the agency marketing team and build strong relationships with our prospects and customers.
- Leading sales pitches, including the creation of sales presentations and proposals.
- Development and sales of our new ‘RECIPE’ SEO framework
- Maintain our internal CRM – ensuring all BD activity is recorded correctly.
Past experience working in a digital marketing agency, digital sales or a media sales environment would be very advantageous. Extra points for eCommerce sales experience.
Ideally part of the Lincolnshire and wider business community.
Experience generating leads and developing sales pipelines.
Taking full responsibility for the sales process.
Minimum of 5 years experience in B2B sales.
Minimum of 5 years Sales and Business Development Experience.
A commitment to a high standard of work, attention to detail and a growth mindset is a must. This is a key hire for the company and as such we will invest in your success and continual progress.
Our company ethos is one of striving to produce work that’s world-class and better in every way – than our competitors – and this needs to carry through in all of the work carried out by our Business Development Manager.
- Excellent salary dependant on experience + commission (£25-£40k + Commission)
- 20 days holiday pa (Plus bank holidays)
- Training Budget & Regular Staff Training
- Based in Central Lincoln at the Mosaic with work from home days allowed
- Start date: Immediate
- Great fun office environment
- Opportunity to be published on industry-leading blogs
- Company-paid travel to meet with clients every month
- Company stocked kitchen, fridge & cold Beers
- Check out our culture on social!
It’s an amazing time to be joining SEO Traffic Lab & sister agency eComOne as we continue to win major clients and build a bright future for all of our team. If you would like to apply for the above positions please apply through Indeed here.