Due to a stream of new client wins and continued expansion we are looking to further accelerate growth with the addition of a Head of SEO. You will be working directly with the management team to grow and develop our SEO Department.
Due to a stream of new client wins and continued expansion we are looking to further accelerate growth with the addition of two eCommerce Growth Consultants (EGC). Similar to a SDR you will be working on outbound sales, generating discovery calls and exploratory meetings working directly with the management team to grow and develop our brands.
Working part remote and partly based from our Head Office at the Mosaic, Silver St, Lincoln you will have exceptional organisational skills, a thirst for all things Sales, personal development and a passion for delivering outstanding results. Post lockdown you will be working from our central Lincoln offices 3-4 days a week.
If you are looking for your next challenge and wanting to work in one of the UK’s fastest-growing Google Premier digital marketing agencies then this could be the role for you.
You will research prospective customers, create outreach strategies, and identify sales opportunities. You will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your acumen to identify how SEO Traffic Lab could help their business grow and successfully position the SEO Traffic Lab proposition.
In this role, you will:
- From almost day one you will conduct high volume prospecting (50+ activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, videos emails, emails, and social media. (We have in house databases to work from)
- Work closely and collaboratively with management and Account Managers to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Moving prospective clients through the pipeline so the Sales and Account team can close business.
- Schedule eCommerce Audits for PPC & SEO and discovery meetings for Account Managers to further assess a prospect’s business and potential for partnership with eComOne.
- Help eCommerce stores realise the potential of digital marketing
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the team on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) on sales activity
- Stay up-to-date with new services and pricing
Experience of some or all of these would be essential.
- Proven work experience in sales, face to face or over the phone.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving targets
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with MS Excel/Google sheets
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
A commitment to a high standard of work, attention to detail and a growth mindset is a must. Resilience, perseverance and a can do attitude!
Our company ethos is one of striving to produce work that’s world-class and better in every way – than our competitors – and this needs to carry through in all of the work carried out by our eCommerce Growth Consultants.
- Excellent salary dependant on experience (£17 – £20k + Bonus/Commission)
- 20 days holiday pa (Plus bank holidays)
- Training Budget & Regular Staff Training
- Based in Central Lincoln at the Mosaic with work from home days allowed
- Start date: Immediate
- Great fun office environment
- Company stocked kitchen, fridge & cold Beers
- Check out our culture on social!
It’s an amazing time to be joining eComOne & SEO Traffic Lab as we continue to win major clients and build a bright future for all of our team. Apply for the above position through Indeed and, send a video of yourself telling us why you think you would be a perfect fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.