Due to a stream of new client wins and continued expansion we are looking to fill the current roles immediately.
Working from our Head office at the Mosaic, Silver St, Lincoln you will have exceptional organisational skills, a thirst for all things Paid Ads and a passion for delivering outstanding results for our clients.
If you are looking for your next challenge and wanting to work in one of the UK’s fastest growing Google Premier digital marketing agencies then this could be the role for you. This is an exciting opportunity for a PPC/Paid Traffic (Google & Facebook Ads) person to join our hugely successful digital marketing company with even bigger ambitions.
We’re looking for senior and mid-level account managers to join our growing teams.
As a PPC Account Manager, you’ll be working on our clients’ PPC campaigns and implementing strategies across Google, Facebook and other biddable networks. You’ll be working daily on any of the following – and past experience of any or all of these would be essential
- Google PPC Networks including Search, Display & PLA
- Google shopping strategies, feed optimisation, custom labels and product filters
- Adwords Remarketing, Remarketing Lists for Search Ads and Youtube Remarketing
- Using Adwords Scripts, Automated rules and Adwords Editor
- Facebook Ads including tracking, advanced remarketing & lookalike audiences
- Facebook Ads – Dynamic Product Ads
- Bing Ads
- Planning & implementing Campaigns
- Working with other Account Managers to help implement an integrated digital strategy
- Conversion optimisation and advanced tracking
- Analytics and reporting
- Devising and implementing campaigns from scratch
The roles involve considerable contact with clients, experience/proficiency in an account handling position would be beneficial, along with professional communication skills. Past experience working in a digital marketing agency environment would be very advantageous.
Minimum of 3 years PPC experience required
More importantly, a willingness to learn and develop technical and personal skills is important – as is perseverance with problem-solving. A commitment to a high standard of work, attention to detail and perfectionism is also a must. Our company ethos is one of striving to produce work that’s world class and better in every way – than our competitors’ – and this needs to carry through in all of the work carried out by our PPC team.
- Excellent salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday pa (Plus bank holidays)
- Training Budget & Regular Staff Training
- Based in Central Lincoln at the Mosaic
- Start date: Immediate
- Great fun office environment
- Opportunity to be Published on Industry-Leading Blogs
- Company-paid travel to meet with clients every month
- Commission Structure Based On Revenue Managed
- Company Stocked Kitchen, Fridge & Cold Beers
- Check out our culture on social!
It’s an amazing time to be joining SEO Traffic Lab & sister agency eComOne as we continue to win major clients and build a bright future for all of our team. If you would like to apply for the above positions please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org