Due to a stream of new client wins and continued expansion we are looking to fill the current roles immediately.
Working from our Head office at the Mosaic, Silver St, Lincoln you will have exceptional organisational skills, a thirst for all things SEO &/or Digital PR and a passion for delivering outstanding results for our clients.
Several exciting positions have been created for SEO & Digital PR Account Managers.
If you are looking for your next challenge and wanting to work in one of the UK’s fastest growing Google Premier digital marketing agencies then this could be the role for you. This is an exciting opportunity for a digital marketer to join a hugely successful marketing company with even bigger ambitions.
Our agency specialises in Performance Driven Digital Marketing using SEO & Digital PR, Paid Traffic & Social Media campaigns. We’re looking for senior, mid-level account managers to join our growing teams.
As an Account Manager, you’ll be working on our clients’ search marketing and digital campaigns – implementing strategies across SEO & Digital PR, conversion optimisation, analytics, social and email marketing campaigns.
You’ll be working daily on any of the following – and past experience of any or all of these would be advantageous:
(We are either looking for SEO specific, Digital PR specific or a combination of both)
- Technical on-site SEO implementation
- Planning & implementing outreach strategies
- SEO Audits
- Experience in both eCommerce and Brochure site SEO
- Backlink monitoring and reporting
- Use of SEM Rush, Screaming Frog, AHrefs
- SEO campaign planning and reporting
- Conversion optimisation and usability testing
- Analytics and reporting
- Using online video for traffic generation and conversion optimisation
- Using social media as part of a digital marketing strategy
- Supporting key clients and strategies across the Companies
- Presenting campaigns and strategy
- Working with client in-house PR & marketing teams to identify digital PR opportunities
- Leading the execution of certain digital PR campaigns, drawing upon your existing media relations skills
- Writing press releases, feature articles etc.
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of client’s target media and where the opportunities exist
- Keeping up to date with the news, adapting strategies and leading changes where necessary
- Developing media relations
The roles involve considerable contact with clients, so experience / proficiency in an account handling position would be essential, along with professional communication skills.
Past experience working in a digital marketing agency environment would be very advantageous.
Minimum of 3 years experience required
More importantly, a willingness to learn and develop personal skills is important – as is perseverance with problem-solving. A commitment to a high standard of work, attention to detail and perfectionism is also a must. Our company ethos is one of striving to produce work that’s world class and better in every way – than our competitors’ – and this needs to carry through in all of the work carried out by our SEO & Digital PR teams.
- Excellent salary dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday pa (Plus bank holidays)
- Training Budget & Regular Staff Training
- Based in Central Lincoln at the Mosaic
- Start date: Immediate
- Great fun office environment
- Opportunity to be Published on Industry-Leading Blogs
- Company-paid travel to meet with clients every month
- Commission Structure Based On Revenue Managed
- Company Stocked Kitchen, Fridge & Cold Beers
- Check out our culture on social!
It’s an amazing time to be joining SEO Traffic Lab as we continue to win major clients and build a bright future for all of our team. If you would like to apply for the above positions please send your CV to email@example.com