PPC Campaign Manager
Due to a stream of new client wins and continued expansion we are looking to fill the current roles immediately.Working from our Gainsborough head office you will have exceptional organisational skills, a thirst for all things digital marketing and a passion for delivering outstanding results for our clients.
An exciting position has been created for a PPC campaign manager to join our team.
If you are looking for your next challenge and wanting to work in one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies then this could be the role for you. This is an exciting opportunity for a digital marketer to join a hugely successful marketing company with even bigger ambitions.
Our agency specialises in Performance Driven Digital Marketing using SEO, Paid Traffic, Development & Social Media campaigns. We’re looking for senior, mid-level and junior PPC campaign managers to join our growing teams.
As a PPC Campaign Manager, you’ll be working on our clients’ PPC campaigns and implementing strategies across Google PPC, Facebook PPC and other biddable networks. You’ll be working daily on any of the following – and past experience of any or all of these would be advantageous:
• Google PPC Networks including Search, Display & PLA
• Google shopping strategies, feed optimisation, custom labels, product filters and schema.
• Adwords Remarketing, Remarketing Lists for Search Ads and Youtube Remarketing
• Using Adwords Scripts, Automated rules and Adwords Editor
• Facebook Ads including tracking, advanced remarketing, lookalike audiences & product Ads
• Bing Ads
• Planning & implementing Campaigns
• Working with Campaign Account Managers to help implement an integrated digital strategy
• Conversion optimisation and advanced tracking
• Analytics and reporting
• Devising and implementing campaigns from scratch
The role involves considerable contact with clients, experience/proficiency in an account handling position would be beneficial, along with professional communication skills. Past experience working in a digital marketing agency environment would be very advantageous.
More importantly, a willingness to learn and develop technical and personal skills is important – as is perseverance with problem-solving. A commitment to a high standard of work, attention to detail and perfectionism is also a must. Our company ethos is one of striving to produce work that’s world class and better in every way – than our competitors’ – and this needs to carry through in all of the work carried out by our PPC team.
• Salary dependant on experience
• 20 days holiday pa (Plus bank holidays)
• Training Budget & Regular Staff Training
• Start date: Immediate
• Great fun office environment
It’s an amazing time to be joining SEO Traffic Lab as we continue to win major clients and build a bright future for all of our team. If you would like to apply for the above positions please send your CV to email@example.com