Wherever you go, whoever you speak to and whatever you read, there is always something new to digital. Something you should know about, something you should have implemented last year and something that you need to do right now.
It is ever changing and it is hard to keep up, we know that because we are the geeks that read every article to make sure we know what is actually working and worth doing for ourselves and our clients.
After many years working in Digital Marketing we are fully aware of the pain points and we know that the question on everyone’s lips is:
How to Make Digital Marketing Work for YOU
The answer is simple, book your place at #LabLive
#LabLive is a one-day workshop/seminar where we breakdown what it is that you want to achieve as a result of your digital marketing with real goals. We then tailor examples of what has worked and when with real case studies and we create strategies to use in… the real world.
We know what you want from digital marketing and we know how to help you get the results you crave. We know how to help you get the results, whether that be to get those higher ranking spaces in Search results, converting paid ads or making the most of social media. #LabLive can help you create a strategy that will convert, trust us, we know what we are doing and we want to help you be able to do it yourself.
If that hasn’t twisted your arm yet, how about these 6 fundamental reasons you need to be booking your place at #LabLive now.
- We know what we are talking about. This is what we do, this is what we know, and this is what we have grown with. We know how often platforms change, how often penalties arise and how to make sure you are not affected. Because this is what we do every day, we know what YOU need to do to make digital work for you.
- We are honest. We use real facts, real figures, and real case studies of methods that we have implemented, the results, the problems and solutions. We aren’t going to make up a statistic that always works, because everything works differently for different sectors and businesses but we promise we will be honest.
- We don’t confuse you. We know all sorts of big confusing and intimidating words, if they aren’t relevant and you don’t need to know them, we won’t use them. The day is easy to understand, easy to follow and best of all easy to implement. We want to help you to have the confidence to be able to use what you learn with us to make a difference in your business.
- We share. We have some quite big clients and some quite big contacts who will be attending this events and it can give you an opportunity to understand what is working for real people. We are big advocates for creating the best community in Lincolnshire and we want you to network with like-minded businessmen and women.
- We provide lunch. We provide a pretty good spread for the day, including refreshments throughout and a luxury lunchtime platter, where we promise you will have a choice of more than one sandwich because we know the pains of an unenjoyable lunch.
- We donate. All profits from the day are donated to Macmillan Cancer Support, which is a charity very close to our hearts so we think you will agree that it is all for a good cause.
If these aren’t enough reasons for you, a quiet reminder that if you book before the 30th April you can receive the Early Bird Offer.
Make sure you come and join us for a day packed with top tips of what really works in digital marketing and how to implement the right strategy for you. Finally, a fantastic day that can help to get digital to work for you!
More information can be found here.
Or take a look at one of our previous #LabLive events.
Free Website Audit
Let's get started
What our client say...
“Richard and his team took a lot of time out of his day to come and visit us, see our products, see what we’re about and understand our industry. The results, they speak for themselves really.”
CEO & Founder
1 Stop Spas