An event that could change your life…well maybe not but it will give you all you need to:
- Improve your site speed
- Help your site rank higher
- Optimise your metadata and titles
- Focus on local SEO so it is ready for Pidgeon updates
- Spice up your social media
In fact I can go one step further than that and give you 10 reasons you should be attending LabLive:
1) This one is free because we are celebrating the event’s year anniversary so you will be getting £89 worth of event for nothing!
2) Real Case Studies – The content shared in the presentations will be littered with examples of client case studies of what is working now in digital marketing, with a strong focus on SEO. So many strategies in SEO simply do not work now and we’ll share some recent case studies of what is now considered best practice.
3) Lunch and Refreshments throughout the day
4) Inspiring Environment – We will have a mix of great companies attending and of course there is time in the itinerary to mastermind, network, share and discuss anything to do with digital marketing. It is always nice to get out of the office, stand back and view the big picture with other like-minded business professionals.
5) Experts in our Field – The team presenting at LabLive are experts in what they do! Some of our clients have gone from 5000 visits a month to well over 50,000 visits a month. With over 16 Google Qualifications between the team and many household names as clients we like to think we know our stuff! You will get the opportunity to ask us questions and really drill in to what a successful SEO formula looks like.
6) The big strategy – We look at everything involved in a modern digital marketing strategy including social media, content marketing, as well as technical SEO. You will get more from this than isolated SEO advice because online marketing these days is all about maximising your outreach across every medium available.
7) The Presentations Team – includes a Moz accredited technical SEO expert, a Content Marketing Manager, an Adwords specialist, a Social Media guru, and a CEO with over 20 years’ experience in optimising and managing Ecommerce sites.
8) Spaces are Limited – so you will not just be a number to us, we will have the time to talk to everyone individually and discuss whatever is on your mind with you.
9) Easy to follow – we make sure that we walk you through everything that we recommend. There will always be a few geeks on the presentation team but they will offer jargon free simple solutions that everyone attending will be able to take advantage of. No techy waffle allowed!
10) New contacts – As well as our team you will also connect to plenty of local, some national, businesses and you never know who you might meet! Good quality contacts are always a bonus and we will schedule in some time for networking over lunch and coffee breaks.
So come and join us for a day packed full of top tips that you can go away and implement with a new found enthusiasm for SEO! Events do not come much better than this and we felt that before we made this one free! More information is available on the LabLive page.
Free Website Audit
Let's get started
What our client say...
“Richard and his team took a lot of time out of his day to come and visit us, see our products, see what we’re about and understand our industry. The results, they speak for themselves really.”
CEO & Founder
1 Stop Spas