SEO Traffic Lab is looking to find the next generation of PPC Heroes to join their PPC Graduate FastTrack
Could you be who we are looking for to become the next best Pay Per Click Account Manager in our rapidly growing paid marketing department? This position works with you to fast-track your career in digital marketing, with regular appraisals, frequent pay rise opportunities and even promotions.
This Graduate FastTrack opportunity aims to help develop you into an Account Manager. We are looking for people who want a long term career with the team in #TheLab. To ensure that we find the right person for the job, we have created a unique “fast-track” graduate process built just for you.
PPC Graduate FastTrack is a perfect fit for those with marketing, business, science, history, maths or other numerate relevant degrees. Following your degree, you will be looking to put all your learning to use in a long term career in a creative and innovative digital marketing agency. An analytical mind and a passion for numbers are essential traits for a PPC professional.
One Step At A Time
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to become a PPC Account Manager please follow the steps below:
- Send your CV & a cover letter with the subject line as PPC Graduate FastTrack to email@example.com
- We will follow this up with a brief phone interview as well as an aptitude test
- If successful from the phone interview you will be invited in for a face to face interview.
- From this, if successful you will be offered a permanent position as a trainee with a 3 month probation period.
What To Expect In Your First Fortnight.
In your first fortnight, you will experience a mixture of group and individual sessions as well as practical learning. The team consists of Paid Media professionals who will be teaching you the ropes, including CEO Richard, who is a regular PPC keynote speaker at both local & national events.
In your first week, you will be given the time to really learn what Pay Per Click Marketing is, however, don’t expect this to be simply reading, on your second day we will introduce you to Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager & other paid marketing dashboards to set up your first campaigns.
Following that, we will teach you the importance of keyword research and essentials to a campaign. At this point we will introduce advanced techniques such as Remarketing, Google Shopping Ads, then finish your first week with one of the most important yet commonly overlooked elements of your paid campaigns, Tracking!
Following all your learning from the first week we aim to truly cement this by revising and then taking the Google AdWords Fundamental exam. At this point, with mentor supervision, you will be allowed access to real campaigns to offer optimisation and improvements as a fresh pair of eyes.
FastTrack allows you to thrive within a progressive digital environment. With appraisals in 3-month intervals, regular 1-2-1 meetings, performance-based pay rises and promotions available. We want people who not only want to be here now but want to be here for a long time.
Take a read of our Marketing Managers’ first fortnight in #TheLab here.
A Typical First Year In #TheLab
- You will be given a mentor to guide your course of learning and assist you with any problems that you may be met with. Providing hands-on training to teach you the basics in all PPC formats, including Facebook.
- You will learn not only PPC techniques but also agency skills, eCommerce best practices and how to optimise digital marketing campaigns.
- Working through the array of Google AdWords & other PPC exams will have a significant impact on your role and therefore we will be rewarded with a £500 pay rise upon passing your AdWords Advanced Search exams, the more exams, the more salary increases, up to £2,000.
- Promotions are available depending on your progression you can become Senior, Account Manager, within 3 years.
Are You AdWords Material?
Passionate about numbers & have an analytical mind? Then you will love the rewarding nature of a well-performing paid campaign. Understanding a paid campaign collates a number of theories, including data trends, regular analysis, the use of spreadsheets and more. With the focus being on getting the best possible ROI, it is important to think with a commercial mind in order to plan and utilize the client’s budgets to get them the very best return.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be on the Graduate FastTrack at SEO Traffic Lab? Apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Free Website Audit
Let's get started
What our client say...
“Richard and his team took a lot of time out of his day to come and visit us, see our products, see what we’re about and understand our industry. The results, they speak for themselves really.”
CEO & Founder
1 Stop Spas